[Air-L] Book recommendations for social media course

Michael Pennell michaelcpennell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 11:04:48 PDT 2015

Hi all,

In the spring, I'll be teaching a 200-level course titled "Social Media:
Theory, Culture, Politics, Practice." The course fulfills our university's
core requirement in humanities. I'm sure many on this list have taught a
recent course similar to this, so I'd appreciate any book or reading
suggestions you might offer. My goal is to have one, maybe two, required
books and numerous readings available online or as files on our course
site.

Thanks in advance--
Mike