[Air-L] Seeking literature recommendations: privacy and big data

Sally Selase Deffor SSDeffor at uclan.ac.uk
Wed Oct 14 12:30:32 PDT 2015

Hello Shannon,
There's a wealth of resources catalogued on the Open Knowledge Foundation's Privacy and Personal Data wiki page (http://wiki.okfn.org/3.0_Catalogue_of_resources). Much of it is from the open data angle but useful for reading all the same. All the best on this new direction.

Cheers,

Sally

Sally S. Deffor, PhD
Researcher|School of Journalism and Media|University of Central Lancashire, UK
+447774734206|skype: deffor.selase