[Air-L] Book recommendations for social media course

Unger, Johann j.unger at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Oct 27 15:14:50 PDT 2015

Hi Mike,

You might be interested in our book “Researching Language in Social Media: A Student Guide” (by Ruth Page, David Barton, Michele Zappavigna and myself)  as a source of readings for students who are interested in the language-related aspects of social media use.
https://www.routledge.com/products/9780415842006

Best regards,
Johnny.

Dr J W Unger
Lecturer and Academic Director of Summer Programmes
Department of Linguistics and English Language
Lancaster University
LA1 4YL

e-mail: j.unger at lancaster.ac.uk<mailto:j.unger at lancaster.ac.uk>
tel: +44 1524 592591