[Air-L] Index it yourself

Birgit Hypertext hypertext at birgitbachler.com
Sat Sep 5 01:00:39 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I have written a Python script to help indexing long texts some time ago
and put it on GitHub today for free usage.

Basically the script reads your text, finds the most used unique words
in it in your text minus common English language words and outputs them
alphabetically, as a handy reference for indexing your books - check the
example output of words and occurences:
https://github.com/iRGBit/indexhelper/blob/master/examples/GNU_license_example_output.txt

The project is hosted on github here
https://github.com/iRGBit/indexhelper and I'm adding new functionality
whenever time allows.

If you have any issues using the code or suggestions how to improve its
usability please feel free to contact me.

Thanks
Birgit