[Air-L] Work on "the digital closet"

Evelina Liliequist evelina.liliequist at umu.se
Mon Sep 7 02:00:33 PDT 2015

Hi everyone!

I’m working on a paper about SNS in rural areas of Sweden and I use the term digital closet (transferring Sedgwick Kosowskys closet-metaphore into a digital arena), and I was just wondering if there are any major (or minor) works in later years that have used this term? It’s so clever, I can’t really believe that I would be the first :)

Grateful for all recommendations and tips,
Evelina Liliequist

Postgraduate student Ethnology, Digital humanities
Department of Culture and Media Studies, Umeå University

Umeå University
SE-901 87 Umeå
Sweden

Tel: +46 90 7866305