[Air-L] literature on (social) history of the Internet

live human.factor.one at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 00:56:38 PDT 2015

For a very early journalistic take, I've found the 1995 book release JC Herz 'Surfing on the Internet: A Nethead's Adventures on Line' to be quite a cultural document of the times.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1995-04-25/features/1995115142_1_herz-computer-programmers-hunter-s

Cheers,
@SharonG

Sent from my mobile device,