[Air-L] Digital Psychology Workshop Scholarship Giveaway

Alter Spark alterspark at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 13:00:12 PDT 2015

*Hi there. Announcing our scholarship program for social enterprises,
non-profits, and students who might benefit from our digital psychology
workshops. Please apply or share with anyone who may benefit and qualify.
Best, Brian*--------------------------------

*What we’re giving awayWe’re giving away a handful of scholarships for our
upcoming workshops on digital psychology. What the workshop’s aboutThe
workshops will teach you to use psychology to build websites, mobile apps,
and social media that are more intuitive, trustworthy, motivating, and
influential. In a nutshell, the workshop boils down decades of digital
psychology science into a simple system that is easy to learn and apply.Who
can qualify for our scholarshipsThese scholarships are intended to help
people from non-profit organizations, social enterprises, or students
studying or using online media to promote social development, environmental
protection, health or safety. Why we’re giving them away for freeThis
workshop grew out of research on how to use technology to promote public
health and environmental protection. However, many organizations and
students who are doing good work do not always have the budget required to
attend our training. For this reason, we’re giving away scholarships to
help change agents better use digital media and technology to foster
positive social change.How to applyComplete the online application form by
the deadline for your city: - Ottawa: 23 Sep 2015 - Vancouver: 9 Oct 2015 -
Toronto: 9 Oct 2015 - Calgary: 9 Oct 2015Learn more:
http://www.alterspark.com/scholarship
<http://www.alterspark.com/scholarship>*