[Air-L] Digital Identity and Feminism

Radhika G gradhika2012 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 00:05:39 PDT 2015

Also - Digital Identity and Feminism is such a vast area of study - there
are many resources dating back to the nineties....

So let me make a pitch for my co-edited collection on  Cyberfeminism 2.0
and hope that the bibliographies in the chapters for that collection have
references to some of these older explorations. The introduction to the
book might help you get some of your "brief" information....

http://www.amazon.com/Cyberfeminism-Digital-Formations-Radhika-Gajjala/dp/1433113589/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1442991871&sr=1-1&keywords=cyberfeminism+2.0

Radhika Gajjala
*Co-editor of ADA: Journal of Gender and New Media*
*http://adanewmedia.org <http://adanewmedia.org>*

*Fulbright Professor/Research Scholar in Digital Culture at University of
Bergen, August 1, 2015-July 31, 2016*
*__*

Professor
School of Media and Communication
and
American Culture Studies Program
Bowling Green State University,
Bowling Green Ohio
http://www.radhikagajjala.org <http://www.cyberdiva.org/>

__

Radhika
Gajjala
Fulbright Professor (2015-2016)
Department of Linguistic, Literary and Aesthetic Studies
<http://www.uib.no/en/lle>
Visit Address:
HF-bygget, Sydnesplassen 7
5020 Bergen