[Air-L] Call For Chapters & Editorial Board: Corporate Espionage, Geopolitics, and Diplomacy Issues in International Business plus Updated EAB List

Shefali Virkar shefali.virkar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 12:01:00 PDT 2015

FYI.

------------------------------
*From:* Bryan Christiansen [usdiplomat769239 at gmail.com]
*Sent:* 11 September 2015 08:50
*To:* Shefali Virkar; shefali.virkar at oii.ox.ac.uk; Sally Wallace; Hun Joo
Park; Kijpokin Kasemsap; Burcu Gundogan; Caner Dirikan; Chandan, Harish C.;
Wiboon Kittilaksanawong; David Starr-Glass; Norhayati Zakaria; Neeta
Baporikar; Reza Hosseini; Ye-Sho Chen; nitty at upm.edu.my;
zheng.liu01 at xjtlu.edu.cn; Mika Westerlund; hakan demir; Allen McKenna
*Cc:* Courtney Tychinski; Nur K.
*Subject:* Diplomacy Book: Updated EAB List

Dear Colleagues:

Please find attached in PDF format the very latest listing of the Editorial
Advisory Board for the upcoming publication, *Corporate Espionage,
Geopolitics, and Diplomacy Issues in International Business*.

You should see your respective names at the bottom of the following Call
For Chapters link no later than this coming Friday:

http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/1907

Please distribute this link throughout your respective networks because we
still require additional Chapter Proposals. So far we have a total of 15
proposals submitted and now under full chapter development, but we need at
least 10 more.

Please contact me for any questions or concerns regarding this matter.
Thank you in advance for your participation in this book project.

Sincerely,

Bryan Christiansen
Chairman
PRYMARKE, LLC