[Air-L] Climate Scepticism in the blogosphere

Warren Pearce Warren.Pearce at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Sep 4 05:47:32 PDT 2015

Hi

Marianna Poberezhskaya has written on climate change in the Russian media. See http://nottinghamtrent.academia.edu/MariannaPoberezhskaya

Sharman has paper on mapping sceptical blogosphere (US/Aus) http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0959378014000405

For Germany, don't know anything specific on new media, but see new PUS paper that finds no 'dismissive' category in German public opinion (that category is present in literature on US opinion) http://pus.sagepub.com/content/early/2015/07/02/0963662515592558.abstract

Finally, I'll plug our paper on mapping Twitter interactions of climate convinced and unconvinced around IPCC report publication (English language) http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0094785

Happy to chat directly if you  like - drop me a mail!

Thanks, Warren