[Air-L] organizational behavior and social media, asking for recommendations

Alex Leavitt alexleavitt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 10:53:23 PDT 2015

One place to start might be the earlier organizational communication &
technology literature, like Janet Fulk's work:
http://www-bcf.usc.edu/~fulk/pubs.htm

---

Alexander Leavitt
PhD Candidate
USC Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism
http://alexleavitt.com
Twitter: @alexleavitt <http://twitter.com/alexleavitt>