[Air-L] Manuel Castells is at USoCal, not Berkeley

Scott MacLeod helianth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 16:06:14 PDT 2015

Thanks. With much respect for Professor Castells, he appears to hold many
professorial roles:

Professor Emeritus at Berkeley:
http://sociology.berkeley.edu/professor-emeritus/manuel-castells

University Professor and the Wallis Annenberg Chair in Communication
Technology and Society:
http://annenberg.usc.edu/faculty/communication/manuel-castells

Research Professor at the Open University of Catalonia (UOC), in Barcelona:
http://www.ou.nl/eCache/DEF/2/10/479.html

I wonder if Professor Castells would consider becoming the first honorary
Professor at World University and School -
http://worlduniversityandschool.org - which seeks to become the Harvard of
the Internet accrediting in all countries' main languages for free online
best STEM CC OpenCourseWare degrees.

Thank you,
Scott

https://twitter.com/WorldUnivAndSch

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 3:18 PM, Barry Wellman <wellman at chass.utoronto.ca>
wrote:

> despite the poster's assertion about his recent interview with him.
>
> Or has he moved backed to Berkeley so recently that Wikipedia hasn't
> caught up.
>
> It has him moving to USC in 2003.
>
>   Barry Wellman

- Scott MacLeod - Founder & President
- 415 480 4577
- http://scottmacleod.com
- Please donate to tax-exempt 501 (c) (3)
- World University and School
- via PayPal, or credit card, here -
- http://worlduniversityandschool.org
- or send checks to
- PO Box 442, (86 Ridgecrest Road), Canyon, CA 94516
- World University and School - like Wikipedia with best STEM-centric
OpenCourseWare - incorporated as a nonprofit university and school in
California, and is a U.S. 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt educational organization.