[Air-L] Digital Identity and Feminism

Kishonna Gray kishonnagray at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 10:06:56 PDT 2015

Hey Pablo.  Here are a few references that incorporate an intersectional
focus.  Thanks for that resource also Zara.  Hope to see more from this
list!

Kishonna

Gray, K.L. (2015) “Race, Gender, & Virtual Inequality: Exploring the
Liberatory Potential of Black Cyberfeminist Theory”. In Lind, R. (Ed).
*Produsing
Theory 2.0: The Intersection of Audiences and Production in a Digital World*
(Volume 2). New York: Peter Lang.

Gray, K.L. (2015) “Cultural Production, Knowledge Validation, and Women’s
Digital Resilience: Examining the Distinctness of Virtual Feminisms.” In A.
Trier-Bieniek (Ed), *Fan Girls and the Media: Consuming Culture*. Lanham,
MD: Rowman & Littlefield.