[Air-L] Experiences on publishing with Lexington

Susan Benesch susan.benesch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 14:32:56 PDT 2015

Hi Stine,
(replying all since the info may be useful to others)
I would avoid Lexington at all costs, I'm afraid. I contributed a chapter
to a book that they published - with flagrant errors, not only of grammar
but even of formatting e.g. large gaps in the Table of Contents. We brought
this to the attention of Lexington, but they didn't seem fazed.

Best wishes,
Susan.