[Air-L] Permanent position, Lecturer Digital Media RMIT University Melbourne, Australia

adam.nash at rmit.edu.au adam.nash at rmit.edu.au
Tue Sep 1 00:28:59 PDT 2015

Dear All,
I encourage you to apply for the permanent, fulltime position of Lecturer
in Digital Media in the Bachelor of Design (Digital Media) at RMIT
University in Melbourne, Australia.

We're looking for those with a PhD and an active practice in either:

- Interactive media (web, apps, UX, mobile); or
- Digital Video (vfx, compositing, motion graphics); or
- Digital Sound (sfx, sound design, score); or
- Digital Environments (VR, AR, projection mapping, installation);

RMIT University is the leader in art and design education in Australia.
The new Digital Media program is seen as flagship for the Design Games
Interaction cluster and we're building a highly creative body of staff
that is practice based and research active.

Melbourne was recently voted the World's Most Liveable City by the
Economist Intelligence Unit for the 5th year in a row, and is
uniquely poised at the gateway of the Asian century.

Please see position description and application procedure at:
http://rmit.clients.pageup.com.au/jobDetails.asp?sJobIDs=551046

--
Dr Adam Nash
Program Manager, B.Design (Digital Media).
adam.nash at rmit.edu.au
www.rmit.edu.au/mediacommunication

CRICOS Provider Code: 00122A