[Air-L] 5th Annual Social Media Technology Conference and Workshop - Howard University, Washington, D.C., Oct. 1-2, 2015

Michael Austin mlatx81 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 13:01:17 PDT 2015

Hello Colleagues,

I wanted to draw your attention to our upcoming social media conference at
Howard University. This year's conference is a two-day intensive conference
that will explore the various -isms in social media research and examine
the impact and implications of social media on society.

The conference will be held on October 1-2, 2015 on the campus of Howard
University in Washington, D.C. in the new Interdisciplinary Research
Building. Information about registration, hotels, parking, and the complete
program can be found online at:
http://socialmediatechnologyconference.com/

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to seeing
some of you at the beginning of next month!

My best,
Michael

Michael Austin, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Media, Journalism, and Film
Coordinator, School of Communications Interdisciplinary Studies Program
Howard University
Washington, D.C.