[Air-L] ELD16 - SAVE THE DATE - June 2nd & 3rd, 2016

AJ Kelton ajk407 at nyu.edu
Wed Sep 16 11:40:20 PDT 2015

Mark your calendar and save the date!

The 6th Annual Emerging Learning Design Conference is scheduled to take
place on *June 2nd and 3rd, 2016* on the campus of Montclair State
University.

ELD16 - SAVE THE DATE - June 2nd & 3rd, 2016
Our theme this year is: *ADOPT AND ADAPT: CONNECTING LEARNING TO LIFE*

   - June 2nd will feature workshops, building tours, and topic-based group
   meetings.
   - June 3rd will feature a full day of activities, including our keynote
   speaker, many concurrent sessions, and the very popular 5-minute
   "lightening" presentations.

Look for the call for proposals to be announced shortly.

You won't want to miss ELD16 so add it to your calendar!

Be sure to LIKE <https://www.facebook.com/EmergingLearningDesign> our Page
<https://www.facebook.com/EmergingLearningDesign> on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/EmergingLearningDesign>, FOLLOW
<http://twitter.com/eldconf> us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/eldconf>,
and network with others in our LINKEDIN <http://linkd.in/eldlinkedin>
 community.

--

-----

AJ Kelton
Director of Emerging & Instructional Technology
     College of Humanities and Social Sciences - Montclair State University
Doctoral Candidate
     Educational Communication and Technology - New York University
Emerging Learning Design 2016
http://eld.montclair.edu
Twitter: @ELDConf <http://twitter.com/ELDConf>