[Air-L] organizational behavior and social media, asking for recommendations

Katrin Tiidenberg katrin.tiidenberg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 01:52:10 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I have a masters student who wants to write her thesis on how social media informs organizational behavior of employees. Her own department apparently doesn’t have anyone who can advise on social media related stuff, so she came to me, but organizational behavior is not my field. Thus, I am asking for your help, please recommend resources about how social media practices of the organization may influence what employees think about their employer and / or lead to different social media practices by employees themselves.

thank you!

Kat Tiidenberg