[Air-L] Spanish DH Conference & EADH day: important updates & Program

Elena elenagonzalezblanco at yahoo.es
Wed Sep 9 05:55:55 PDT 2015

Please excuse cross-posting, and please feel free to forward to any relevant lists

Dear friends,

I am pleased to announce that it is now online the program of our next Hispanic Digital Humanities Association (Humanidades Digitales Hispánicas) International Conference of the (Madrid, 5th-7th October, 2015). You wull find it at the Conference´s website: http://hdh2015.linhd.es/programa/

We will also soon publish details about accommodation and other activities that you will find advertised in the program.

We kindly remind you that, if you wish to attend the conference, you must register as a member on our webpage: http://www.humanidadesdigitales.org/estaticas/ver.htm?id=4 Association and the congress itself by page web:http://hdh2015.linhd.es/inscripciones/

We also invite you to participate in the first EADH Day on  October, 8th (Day of the European Association of Digital Humanities), with a much more open and participatory system. This activity is free for all the people who are registered at the HDH Conference and submission of proposals are still open until September, 15th. More information at: http://hdh2015.linhd.es/eadh-day-2015/

We will be glad to meet you in Madrid!

Best regards

Elena González-Blanco Garcia

Gimena del Rio