[Air-L] Index it yourself

Casey O'Donnell codonnell at alum.rpi.edu
Wed Sep 9 11:31:46 PDT 2015

Whoever MIT Press hired to do my book was epic. It was pretty clear they
either enjoyed to book or were just awesome to begin with. My favorite
example is that there is a 1.5 page sub-index under the term "Actor-Network
Theory" to where I'm drawing those connections throughout the text...

Casey

--
Casey O'Donnell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor