[Air-L] digital tools track / SIG at ICQI

Paulus, Trena M tpaulus at utk.edu
Fri Sep 11 05:23:57 PDT 2015

We are pleased to announce a new Special Interest Group (SIG) on Digital Tools for Qualitative Research  and a request for proposals to be presented at the  International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry

May 18-21, 2016:  University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana

For more information about the SIG and submitting papers/panels/posters, visit the Digital Tools for Qualitative Research SIG at:
http://icqi.org/pre-congress-days/digital-tools-for-qualitative-research/

See the detailed program (including abstracts) from last year's ICQI Digital Tools for Qualitative Research track at:
http://www.queri.com/DTFlipFiles/DigitalToolsProgram.html

If you are interested in playing a more active role in the SIG, please contact Kristi Jackson at DigitalTools at queri.com<mailto:DigitalTools at queri.com>.

The activities of the SIG in preparing for the Congress include:
*             Coordinating the Digital Tools for Qualitative Research program
*             Planning opening/closing events for our community at the Congress
*             Developing awards/recognition for scholarship/leadership in our community
*             Preparing feedback systems to review the SIG goals and activities
*             Providing support to the larger Congress

We will post updates on our Congress activities and our other collaborative efforts on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalToolsforQualitativeResearch. You can also request to be added to our email list by sending a message to DigitalTools at queri.com<mailto:DigitalTools at queri.com>.

Please forward this announcement to any colleagues who might be interested!

Kristi Jackson               Judith Davidson           Trena Paulus
--
Kristi Jackson, MEd, PhD
DigitalTools at queri.com<mailto:DigitalTools at queri.com>