[Air-L] Call For Chapters & Editorial Board: Handbook of Research on Scientific and Technological Development in Asia plus Updated Editorial Board List

Shefali Virkar shefali.virkar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 12:03:57 PDT 2015

FYI.

------------------------------
*From:* Bryan Christiansen [usdiplomat769239 at gmail.com]
*Sent:* 09 September 2015 08:32
*To:* Sally Wallace; Shefali Virkar; Kijpokin Kasemsap; Ye-Sho Chen; Hun
Joo Park; Arun Shankar; Wiboon Kittilaksanawong; Krishnas Swamy; Damla
Sengul; Burcu Gundogan; Norhayati Zakaria; Sirjjan Preet; Caner Dirikan;
Chandan, Harish C.; Neeta Baporikar; Reza Hosseini; Allen McKenna; Raghu
Bir; David Starr-Glass; Rituparna Das; Dr. Rituparna Das; nitty at upm.edu.my;
zheng.liu01 at xjtlu.edu.cn; Sukanya Natarajan; Sukanya Natarajan;
mukherjee_aroop at yahoo.com; Sushma Kashyap; Marie-Therese Claes; Swati Bute;
Swati Bute