[Air-L] Social history of the internet course - http://worlduniversityandschool.org/InfoTechNetworkSocGlobalUniv.html - begins tomorrow Sep 19 at 11 am PT

Scott MacLeod helianth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 11:45:15 PDT 2015

Dear AoIR colleagues (and Polina, Joly, Christian, Joan and Jessika and
friends),

I'm writing to let you know of the open free online course and syllabus I'm
beginning to teach here -
http://worlduniversityandschool.org/InfoTechNetworkSocGlobalUniv.html .
This course will meet on Saturdays beginning tomorrow thru 12/12 from
11am-1 pm Pacific Time (California time), in the first hour in Google +
group video Hangouts from here -
https://plus.google.com/+ScottMacLeodWorldUniversity/posts - and in the
second hour on Harvard's virtual island in Second Life (both for
interactivity and conversation). I've also added other talks in video I've
given about this social history of the internet this course and syllabus
web page too.

Best,
Scott

--