[Air-L] Digital Identity and Feminism

Zara Rahman zara at cihr.eu
Mon Sep 21 03:09:58 PDT 2015

Dear Pablo,

Tactical Technology Collective just published this manual introducing
gender into privacy and digital security, which speaks a lot about
online and offline identities:
https://gendersec.tacticaltech.org/wiki/index.php/Complete_manual

I would also recommend this book on 'Feminist Surveillance Studies'
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22571418-feminist-surveillance-studies

and this syllabus on 'Technofeminism' might also have some relevant
references for you:
http://femtechnet.newschool.edu/selfdirectedlearners/technofeminism-suggested-syllabireadings/

Best,

Zara