[Air-L] Facebook triggering API

Bernhard Rieder berno.rieder at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 11:02:15 PDT 2015

Hi,

First, an API is not a program that interfaces with a service like Facebook. An API is means for a program to interface with a service like Facebook. What you are looking for is not an API, but a program or tool that uses Facebook's API to react to some user activity.

That said, what you are looking for should be doable with an IFTTT recipe. Something like this should do the trick: https://ifttt.com/recipes/320935-send-status-per-email

good luck,
Bernhard