[Air-L] Index it yourself

Ronald E. Rice rrice at comm.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 9 12:57:26 PDT 2015

I would like to reinforce the epicness of MIT indexers (and probably
even more their copyeditors).  I've indexed some books myself, had one
indexed by a trained librarian, and most by publisher indexers.  It
does cost you to have them do it (comes our of your "royalties"), but
in the case of MIT, it is absolutely worth it.  Same awesomness of
their copyeditors.
--
Ronald E. Rice
Arthur N. Rupe Professor in the Social Effects of Mass Communication