[Air-L] WEBCAST TODAY: Live playback of CoinDesk Consensus2015 Blockchain Summit

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Wed Sep 30 11:43:10 PDT 2015

Here are a couple of summaries from Coindesk
http://www.coindesk.com/trust-law-enforcement-and-killer-apps-consensus-2015-morning-sessions/
http://www.coindesk.com/citi-micropayments-and-social-good-consensus-2015-afternoon-sessions/

What's evident and really remarkable is the degree of institutional take-up
of development in recent months. There seems little doubt in their minds
that it's the way things will run in the future.