[Air-L] List of banned Instagram hashtag searches?

Natalie Hendry natalie.hendry at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 23:28:04 PDT 2015

Add to the list: #selfharm and #selfharmm to the list.

Other related # re: selfharm and mental illness still pop up on IG
including substitutes like #blythe #thynspoo, but the content advisory
message pops up.

Previously banned:  #edm (see here:
https://thump.vice.com/en_au/article/heres-the-real-reason-why-instagram-banned-the-edm-hashtag)
and articles on the previously banned #curvy cover other related # like
#braless, #vagina, #goddess etc.

Good luck in your search!