[Air-L] social media theory

sky c skyc at riseup.net
Mon Apr 18 18:25:40 PDT 2016

Hi Sukaina,

Some of the work that Tim Highfield and I are doing might be useful,
including:
Sky Croeser and Tim Highfield (2015). Harbouring Dissent: Greek
Independent and Social Media and the Antifascist Movement. Fibreculture
Journal, 26.
Sky Croeser and Tim Highfield (2014). Occupy Oakland and #oo: uses of
Twitter within the Occupy movement. First Monday, 19(3).

I've also done some work on internet governance and its importance to
post-revolutionary Tunisia:
Christalla Yakinthou and Sky Croeser (2016). Transforming Tunisia:
Transitional Justice and Internet Governance in a Post-Revolutionary
Society. International Journal of Transitional Justice, 10.

All the best,
sky.