[Air-L] Panama Papers Facebook Group

Steven Clift slc at publicus.net
Wed Apr 6 09:36:26 PDT 2016

Alex,

Very useful link. I've added it to the description of the Facebook Group.

Please consider sharing the Facebook Group link on Reddit:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/panamapapers/

All, please join in the very global and useful exchange:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/panamapapers/

It is quite notable how Facebook lags the use of Twitter and Reddit in
terms of "group" sharing on major world news events like this ... or
at least how it is more difficult to see/sense/connect the activity.

Steven Clift
http://1radionews.com - The World Radio News App
http://e-democracy.org