[Air-L] Survey about motivations for participating in AoIR and AIR-L

Adrienne Massanari amass at uic.edu
Tue Apr 5 10:49:16 PDT 2016

Hello all,

I’m forwarding a request behalf of one of my students in my graduate-level Digital Ethnography special topics course who are conducting ethnographic research on the culture of AOIR for a class project. Please contact Kim directly at kgarza4 at uic.edu if you have any questions about the survey.

Thanks,
Adrienne

---
Adrienne Massanari, PhD