[Air-L] 2016 Social Media & Society Conference: Keynotes & Presentations Announced!

Anatoliy agruzd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:14:17 PDT 2016

(Apologies for cross-posting)

We would like to invite you to attend the 2016 International Conference on
Social Media & Society that will be held on July 11-13 in London, UK.

KEYNOTES

This year, we are honoured to have two featured keynotes:

*       Dr. Susan Halford - Director, Web Science Institute, University of
Southampton, UK

*       Dr. Helen Kennedy - Professor of Digital Society, University of
Sheffield, UK

PRESENTATIONS

The conference's intensive 3-day program will feature workshops, full &
work-in-progress papers, panels, and posters, covering a wide range of areas
including Communication, Computer Science, Education, Journalism,
Information Science, Management, Political Science, Sociology, etc.

*       Accepted workshops:
<http://socialmediaandsociety.org/2016-workshops/>
http://socialmediaandsociety.org/2016-workshops/

*       Accepted panels, papers and posters:
<http://socialmediaandsociety.org/schedule/>
http://socialmediaandsociety.org/schedule/

REGISTRATION

The early-bird deadline ends May 1, 2016, so register ASAP. We hope you can
join us for this exciting event and contribute to this emerging research
area!

Register here:  <http://socialmediaandsociety.org/registration/>
http://socialmediaandsociety.org/registration/

If you have any questions about the conference, please email us at:
smsociety16 at easychair.org <mailto:smsociety16 at easychair.org>

~2016 #SMSociety Organizing Committee

  Anatoliy Gruzd, Philip Mai, Marc Esteve Del Valle, Ryerson University,
Canada

  Jenna Jacobson, University of Toronto, Canada

  Dhiraj Murthy, Evelyn Ruppert, & Ville Takala, Goldsmiths, University of
London, UK

   <http://socialmediaandsociety.org/> http://SocialMediaAndSociety.org