[Air-L] Snapchat for scholars

Radhika G gradhika2012 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 09:40:03 PDT 2016

thanks for getting me restarted - what you are doing looks really cool!

Radhika Gajjala
*Co-editor of ADA: Journal of Gender and New Media*
*http://adanewmedia.org <http://adanewmedia.org>*

*Fulbright Professor/Research Scholar in Digital Culture at University of
Bergen, August 1, 2015-July 31, 2016*
*__*

Professor
School of Media and Communication
and
American Culture Studies Program
Bowling Green State University,
Bowling Green Ohio
http://www.radhikagajjala.org <http://www.cyberdiva.org/>

__

Radhika
Gajjala
Fulbright Professor (2015-2016)
Department of Linguistic, Literary and Aesthetic Studies
<http://www.uib.no/en/lle>
Visit Address:
HF-bygget, Sydnesplassen 7
5020 Bergen