[Air-L] Online Survey on Social Media Security & Privacy Practices

Umar Ruhi umar.ruhi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 15:10:24 PDT 2016

Dear fellow AoIRists,

My graduate students and I are conducting an online survey examining
security and privacy practices among various types of social media users.

We would like to get some responses from Internet experts, and what better
venue to ask for help than here!

We would appreciate if you participated in the survey and also circulated
the call to your colleagues and friends.

We’re really looking forward to analyzing the data we collect and I would
be happy to share our results with the list once we’ve completed the
analysis.

I’m also interested in any feedback you might have after you complete the
survey.

Survey Link: http://bit.ly/1T2iWZS

Thanks,

Umar Ruhi