[Air-L] Tracking a Tag on a Grad School Budget: Where and How can we do this?

Jon Michael Wargo wargojon at msu.edu
Fri Apr 15 08:04:57 PDT 2016

Hello Fabulous Listserv,

Just a quick question for the mind of the AIR-L hive. How can I track a tag in a way that is not costly (aka FREE) and breaks down analytics that would be helpful in a presentation to a generalist audience (e.g., # of unique users who used the tag, word cloud with other popular text, reach/scope of the #tag)? I've tried a number of suggested apps and tools on the social media tools page but as someone with limited proficiency with code I am having difficulty finding something that works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Email me directly please.

Thanks,
Jon

Jon M. Wargo, Ph.D.
University Fellow
Curriculum, Instruction, and Teacher Education [CITE]
Michigan State University
313 Erickson Hall
620 Farm Lane
East Lansing, MI 48824