[Air-L] TayTweets Dataset?

Heinz, Lisa ls144009 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 15 11:34:42 PDT 2016

Hello... I wondered if someone on this list was able to capture all of Microsoft's Tay bot's tweets and mentions from the time it went live until it was shut down, March 23-24? I did not get my collector setup in time, so I am looking for someone who collected Tay's original tweets and mentions, and who would be willing to share them.  I am primarily interested in the avatar's meltdown as an historical marker in the adoption of this technology.

~~Lisa

Lisa Heinz
PhD Student in Mass Communication
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University, Scripps College of Communication
Twitter<http://twitter.com/livingrural>
LinkedIn<http://linkedin.com/in/lisaheinz>