[Air-L] social media theory

Shriram Venkatraman venkatraman.shriram at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 02:11:22 PDT 2016

Many Thanks Ella.

Hello Sukaina,

            In case you need a global comparative perspective... feel free
to download the open access book - How the World Changed Social Media at
 from
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ucl-press/browse-books/how-world-changed-social-media

Politics in Middle East is covered in the book Social Media in S.E. Turkey

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ucl-press/browse-books/social-media-in-southeast-turkey

Thanks,
Shriram Venkatraman

*http://www.ucl.ac.uk/global-social-media