[Air-L] international harassment campaigns or bullying campaigns

Paula Todd paulatoddmedia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:38:07 PDT 2016

Hi Caroline,

I've researched/written a book on cyberabuse in which
I look at individuals who tried to tackle FB, some winning -- eventually.
eg. Amanda Todd. Typically, the bigger the case, the more likely FB is to
respond. Britain also has some fabulous anti-bullying work going on. Happy
to chat.

http://www.amazon.ca/Extreme-Mean-Ending-Cyberabuse-School-ebook/dp/B00EGMV1YM?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

paula

*PAULA TODD, *B.A., LL.B.,
Ph.D. Candidate (Ryerson & York Universities)
Mobile: 647-466-7778
Office:   905-640-6006
Twitter: @paula_todd