[Air-L] Gender and surveys

Natalie Hendry natalie.hendry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 06:32:04 PDT 2016

Hello - As an example of affirming gender diversity, this report might be
useful in developing survey items.
https://www.beyondblue.org.au/docs/default-source/research-project-files/bw0268-from-blues-to-rainbows-report-final-report.pdf?sfvrsn=2

The Blues to Rainbows report, from the Centre I used to work at, the
Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society. Although the report
is not focused on the research you're discussing it does include items
related to sex assigned at birth and gender identities of participants.

Warm regards
Natalie