[Air-L] lawsuit on behalf of researchers who study the Internet

Christian Sandvig csandvig at umich.edu
Wed Aug 3 12:19:59 PDT 2016

Update: A community of devs interested in public policy started an petition
in support of our court case. This is a case filed on behalf of AoIR
researchers and against the CFAA/US Government.

It is very sweet of them to make this petition. If you agree, you may want
to sign it.

Context below.

Best,
Christian