[Air-L] Registration Open for SIGDOC 2016

Michael Trice propeliea at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 07:46:04 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I am happy to announce that the registration for the SIGDOC 2016
conference is now open!  The conference will be held at the Sheraton
Silver Spring, in Silver Spring, MD (DC Area) on September 23-24,
2016.

Registration, hotel and travel information can be accessed here:
https://sigdoc.acm.org/conference/2016/conference-registration/

A direct link to the conference registration is here:
https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/?eventid=1871175

In addition to a full slate of excellent panels, the conference will feature:

Keynote addresses from two exemplary scholars, including Dr. Richard
Forno, Assistant Director of UMBC's Center for Cybersecurity, and our
own 2016 Rigo Award winner, Dr. Jan Spyridakis, Director of the
Internet-based User Experience Lab at the University of Washington!

Two pre-conference workshops ("Drawing to Communicate" and "Remote
Usability for Cross-Functional Teams") as well as a Research Network
Forum
A moonlight trolley tour of Washington D.C. on Friday evening, September 23.
The Microsoft Student Research Competition, featuring research
presentations from undergraduate and graduate researchers in the
field.

And on the Saturday evening after the close of the conference, join
President Obama on the National Mall for the official ribbon cutting
ceremony for the National Museum of African American History and
Culture!

Please join us for SIGDOC 2016! We look forward to seeing you at this
exciting conference in the vibrant DC area!

--
Lecturer in Writing and Communication at MIT
Doctoral Candidate at Texas Tech University
Email: propeliea at gmail.com
“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
research, would it?” - Albert Einstein