[Air-L] Call for Chapters: Political Scandal, Corruption, and Legitimacy in the Age of Social Media edited by Kamil Demirhan
Ashu M. G. Solo
amgsolo at mavericktechnologies.us
Mon Aug 15 21:11:05 PDT 2016
Following is a call for chapters from Kamil Demirhan, an assistant professor at Bülent Ecevit University in Turkey:
The Invitation Letter
I hope this mail finds you well. Currently, I am in the process of editing a forthcoming publication entitled Political Scandal, Corruption, and Legitimacy in the Age of Social Media, to be published by IGI Global, an international publisher of progressive academic research.
If you would like to submit your full chapter to our book, we will be glad to consider it for publication in this edited book.
- The role of social media in political scandals, and the release of corruptions
- Social media and activism
- Social media and investigative journalism
- Critical public discussion on social media after political scandals
- Political marketing, public relations, image politics, political propaganda, and political campaigns (How do the politicians use social media?)
- Politics and global information networks on social media
- Citizen participation using social media,
- Accountability and transperancy in digital age
- Information control and surveillance
- Social media and political change
- Social media and democracy
- E-government and accountability
The deadline of full chapter submission is September 8, 2016.
If you are interested in this project, you can use following link to submit your full chapter:
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Assist Prof. Kamil Demirhan,
Bülent Ecevit University, Turkey
Department of Political Science and Public Administration
More information about the Air-L