[Air-L] AoIR 2016 conference program now available!

Cornelius Puschmann cornelius.puschmann at hiig.de
Mon Aug 8 01:46:58 PDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

The program for AoIR 2016 (5-8 October, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin) is
now available:
https://www.conftool.com/aoir2016/sessions.php

Please note that minor changes are still possible. Mark the opening keynote
by José van Dijck on the evening of October 5th, the invited plenary panel
with Kate Crawford, Fieke Jansen and Christian Sandvig on October 6th, and
the banquet at Ballhaus Berlin on October 7th in your calendars.

We look forward to welcoming you to Berlin!

Best wishes,

Cornelius Puschmann
on behalf of the program committee

--
Dr. Cornelius Puschmann
Senior Researcher

p: +49 30 2007 6082
e: cornelius.puschmann at hiig.de
w: cbpuschmann.net

*Recent paper:*
Puschmann, C., Ausserhofer, J., Maan, N., & Hametner, M. (2016).
Information laundering and counter-publics: The news sources of
islamophobic groups on Twitter. In M. De Choudhury, N. Diakopoulos, & I.
Weber (Eds.), *The Workshops of the Tenth International AAAI Conference on
Web and Social Media Social Media in the Newsroom: Technical Report
WS-16-19* (pp. 143–150). Menlo Park, CA: AAAI Press. Retrieved from
http://www.aaai.org/ocs/index.php/ICWSM/ICWSM16/paper/view/13224/12858