[Air-L] Statement by Feminist Academics Concerning Dr Lee Salter, the University of Sussex and Institutionalised Misogyny in British HE

Marta Delatte martadelatte at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 11:03:56 PDT 2016

thanks Sanaz

Theresa Senft started a fb group called "Researchers at risk" to discuss
and address this issues. I just posted all the information that you just
gave here. It is a closed group so I think you can only found it by
invitation, but I will be happy to add you.

in solidarity

Marta

Marta  Delatte
creative director and co-founder