[Air-L] Article on the digital and the real

Scott MacLeod scott at scottmacleod.com
Tue Dec 20 16:26:06 PST 2016

Hi AoIR friends, Tom, and Traci,

Thanks so much for your emails of support, Tom and Traci, for my new
actual / virtual Harbin ethnographic book.

My 350 page actual-virtual Harbin Hot Springs' ethnography -
http://www.scottmacleod.com/ActualVirtualHarbinBook.html (September
2016) - is out now in paper and in Kindle versions too (in a new
Academic Press at World University and School -
http://worlduniversityandschool.org/AcademicPress.html - which is
planned in all 8k languages, with machine translation), and addresses
many actual and virtual, digital and real questions theoretically.

It's also a very lovely book: "Naked Harbin Ethnography" has about 180
FULL COLOR photos, is 354 pages long and on 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper.
Discount code on NHE's main web page is EPUEY368 .

I'm attaching my holiday greetings' letter for you as well -
https://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/2016/12/muir-woods-holiday-greetings-2016.html
!

Happy holiday season!
Scott