[Air-L] articles and thought pieces for the AoIR Blog

Jennifer Stromer-Galley jstromer at syr.edu
Sat Dec 3 09:14:50 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

As some of you know, AoIR.org's website has a blog (www.aoir.org/news). The blog is full of activity as we ramp up to the conference, and then it gets kinda quiet during the in-between time.

I've been contemplating with the AoIR Executive Committee featuring writing and ideas by AoIR members on the blog. We've begun to repost articles that members of our community write to The Conversation (www.theconversation.com<http://www.theconversation.com>), for example.

If you are interested in writing for the blog or sharing writing that is Creative Commons licensed with us about all things related to the Internet, we would welcome your thoughts.

Feel free to email me at prez at aoir.org or Michelle Gardner, AoIR's association coordinator at ac at aoir.org<mailto:ac at aoir.org> with ideas or recommendations for cross-posting from other creative commons sites.

Cheers,
~Jenny

Jennifer Stromer-Galley | Professor
Director, Center for Computational and Data Sciences
President, Association of Internet Researchers
School of Information Studies
220 Hinds Hall
Syracuse, New York 13244
e jstromer at syr.edu<mailto:jstromer at syr.edu>