[Air-L] Best tools for comparing Facebook Groups, identifying similar friends/like connections by elected officials?

Steven Clift slc at publicus.net
Sun Dec 4 11:30:07 PST 2016

Related to the #2 event below, we are identifying existing "online town
hall" Facebook Groups that we would like to compare across cities - post,
members, sharing from, settings, keywords in their descriptions, etc.
Understanding which ones work best will help us shape our template and
training for the two dozen volunteers who have step up to say they want to
do their community.

Any suggestions on existing tools?

Also, it would be very helpful to be able to plug in the X personal
profiles of local elected officials and generate a list of people who are
friends with the most elected officials as well pages these elected
officials Like in common on Facebook.

Any suggestions on tools? Can you do this with the Facebook API? Any
limitations?

Thanks,
Steven Clift
E-Democracy.org