[Air-L] comparing facebook groups

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sun Dec 4 16:11:21 PST 2016

Stephen,

I suggest you post your query to Socnet, the helpful social networks list
serve, as you are quite likely to find tool suggestions there.

   Barry Wellman

                  Streisand/Sondheim

"The Trump White House will be a battlefield between crass plutocrats
  and dangerous lunatics, and we all must hope the plutocrats win."
      David Frum, Dec 3, 2016

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...
  well, I have others." Groucho Marx

                        http://amzn.to/zXZg39