[Air-L] Abstract Deadline Extended to Dec 9: CFP for Edited Collection on Open Access, Open Education, and Open Knowledge

Trent M Kays trent at trentmkays.com
Mon Dec 5 09:11:20 PST 2016

Colleagues.

Several people have asked for a short extension to Dec 9th. I have told
them that they can submit their abstracts by Dec 9th. As such, I’d like to
extend that same invitation to all.

*I’ve extended the deadline to Dec 9th (Friday).* I know it’s the end of
the semester/term for many of us, so I hope this short extension provides
you with some breathing room (if you still want to submit!).

Onward!
––
Trent M Kays
Assistant Professor | Department of English and Foreign Languages
Hampton University | trentmkays.com

“To educate is essentially to form."–Paulo Freire