[Air-L] Recommendations for short literary fiction and films on "digital culture"?

Emma Stamm stamm at vt.edu
Tue Dec 20 09:37:09 PST 2016

Hello all,

I am putting together a syllabus for an interdisciplinary arts/humanities
course that will include a unit on art and culture of the digital age. I am
currently seeking short literary fiction and films/video clips I can use to
introduce college students (mostly freshmen and sophomores) to "digital
culture" in its various forms and guises.

I am particularly interested in works published after 1980, although if
anyone can recommend their favorite short stories by Philip K. Dick,
William Gibson, women writers and writers of color, I'd be very
appreciative.

Thank you so much!

All the best,
Emma Stamm

*Emma Stamm, MS*
*PhD Student & Instructor, Department of Religion and Culture*
*Virginia State Polytechnic University*
*www.realyou.me <http://www.realyou.me> | @turing_tests*